The Class is full, as
of 21:19 8/28/13.
Keep your eyes open
to the NYSDEC
website and there
will be another
home study course
posted within the
next couple weeks.
Hunter Safety Ed
This is an 8 - hour home study course, which means:
1. You must perform all homework on the NYSDEC/IHEA website.
2. Attend the class on September 21.
3. If you do not have the homework completed and with you the day of class, you will be dismissed.
4. This is a 30 student class.
How to access the Internet home study:
2. Read and follow all instructions on the IHEA website. You must complete all the quizzes and bring them with you the day of class. These quizzes are you homework.
If this link fails, follow these instructions:
1. NYSDEC website
3. Hunter education
4. Internet introduction to hunter education
5. Internet introduction to hunter education
6. IHEA website
You must be 11 years old on or before September 21, to take this course.
If you are not 18 years old, you must have your parents sign you up for this class.